- Please take a look at our Wedding Stationery Design Brochure to choose which design you would like. Our Brochure can be viewed here or on our Resources Page and explains a little bit about each design, what can be personalised/changed and some suggestions we recommend to get the best out of the design. It may be helpful to refer to our Resources Page while choosing.
- Once you have decided on which design you would like for your Wedding Stationery, you then need to decide which package/stationery items you require for your wedding and how you want them printed. We offer four packages, which can be viewed here or on our Resources Page. This also includes a full pricing list of each item and optional extras such as double sided, foiling and paper stock. Please refer to the Paper Stock Chart and Lux Colour Seam Chart when choosing your stationery.
- Now you know which stationery/package you want and which design, it’s time to get in touch! Please fill out this order form indicating your choices and email to: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send over a FREE no obligation quote or you can return the form back to us by post.*
- Alternatively, please email us to request a printed Wedding Stationery Sample Pack. This will include a printed copy of our Design Brochure, Full Package and Pricing List, Order Form, Wedding Colour Inspiration Chart, Paper Stock Chart, Lux Colour Seam Chart and a selection of Wedding Stationery Samples.**
- Once you have received your quote, if you are happy to proceed with your order, then please let us know and we can get your Wedding Stationery made and delivered to you as quickly as possible!
*please email us for our address if you would prefer to return the order form by post.
**Wedding Stationery Sample Packs cost £4.00 each but will be taken off your bill if you decide to order with us.